Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test on day of interview?(Liquid Spit, and WAS tested)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austin., May 10, 2011.

1. Possibly, hit us up with the answer when you get it...

2. hate to tell ya man but ya failed. you should of came prepared with another persons piss or a detox drink or something. you had to know there was a chance that they would test ya right there and ya should be prepared for that

3. It wasn't a piss test...read my last post.
    I see some people say they passed having smoked 4 hours prior. I dunno..we'll see

4. if it was a saliva test you're fine, those are the easiest tests to pass.

5. I work at a grocery store where I'd say a solid 60% of the employees are smokers. Trust me when I say this, most people working at a grocery store that are past their mid-20's and not in a very high position are miserable bastards who need herb or booze to ease the pain of their failed dreams and the misery that awaits them as they near retirement age only to find that they need to keep stocking shelves into their 70's. If grocery stores drug tested they'd find themselves with quite a few open positions.

Don't sweat it, man. If you have anything to worry about it's the fact that working at a grocery store sucks. A LOT. But drug testing should be the least of your worries.

6. when i got hired at target, i had to take a drug test within 24 hours of me officially being hired, which was right after my interview.

7. you should be alright bro, did you brush your teeth real good before you went? if you, your fine.

8. Can't be worse than fast food, though.
    I was so happy I went to my current job yesterday after the interview DRUNK, and got sent home...
    oh well lol
    No, I didn't. I wasn't expecting a test, the guy said they usually don't test the day of interview "but it's no big deal, so why bother waiting"
    I brushed my teeth that morning, and I drank some mouthwash at around 12

Smoked at 11, brushed teeth at 7:00, mouthwash at noon, drug test at ironically no shit 4:20

9. your prob cool bro.

10. In theory, if I failed could I be like "no way I failed, I was around second hand smoke, I'll pay for another test if I can try again"
    Because a week from now, my mouth will definatly be clean.

11. Heres a link to the exact test, can someone do some research on these for me? thanks!

Salvia Drug Testing

12. i could be mistaken but aren't the results from a simple swab test instantaneous?

my friend had to take one in his interview for safeway, he went into the bathroom and rubbed hand sanitizer in his mouth. it messed up the test but he got the job instead of just re testing him.

13. i worked for a grocery store before...i was tested (pee test) on the second interview...then again so was everyone else on their second interview.

they COULD test you on the first interview but chances are you wont get tested unless they already plan on offering you the job...that usually doesnt happen the first time and if it does you usually are given an address to a lab to get tested and they say if you dont go in 24-48 hrs then they are withdrawing their job offer.

it matters all on the store and their drug testing policies

14. If anyone would read what I've said a few times now..
    It WASNT a swab test, I had to actually spit liquid out of my mouth into two test tubes, and I DID get tested already

15. They don't waste their time. If they do test they will wait for you month/45 day evaluation. Grocery stores and fast food places get people in and out all the time so if they test they wait until they know you'll be there for awhile before they spend money on tests.

16. Oh my god. for the hundredth time. I went for and interview and I DID GET TESTED!

17. lol austin. you gotta forgive a bunch our fellow stoners. chances are they read the first page, and commented. you get any word yet if you passed?

18. hahahaha, gotta love the lazy blades

19. I used to work for Fred Meyer, which is own by Kroger. They gave me a cheek swab after they had already hired me. They called me in when they were ready to administer, I went in, they gave me the cotton swab and I was out of there in like ten minutes.

As far as I know, tests like that don't dig back very far. 48 hours or something, I was told.