Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test. not a daily toker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sacra9i6, Apr 4, 2009.

1. im going to have a drug test from my parents but i dont know when. i'm not a daily toker so how long do you think it would take to get out of my system? lately i've been doin it about once or twice a week. but before that i used to do it a lot more. i'm about 5'9 or 5'10 and 200lbs

2. You could always buy something to flush your system, or mix something up yourself.

3. Its highly unlikly they will watch you pee,they will either ask you to pee on the tester or provide a sample in a bottle, usualy they will waight outside toilet, so you need to get a urine sample from a clean friend, either keep in small bottle on yourself, or stashin the toilet.

4. get a friend to piss in a vile that will seal tight. keep it in a jar of hot water till its time to take the test so its warm still. then have it hidden on u somewhere..ur pockets should do unless they would check them for sum odd reason. then just act like ur pissing but ull really be using ur friends piss...

5. Yeah, thats pretty much bang on. Since its your parents, they can be hoodwinked easily. Go ask a friend to pee in a bottle for you. Then you can just put it in the tank of your toilet. "wash your hands" after, and run the HOT water over the bottle for like 30 seconds, to warm it up. I doubt they will even notice if it was cold either.