Drug Test next week, Help Me!! Kokopelli And Spike

Discussion in 'General' started by John Tate, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Hey guys, im new to this forum but ive been off and on smoking and I quit for about a month. I used to smoke about 4 times a week more or less. Im about 5'9 190, muscular with some fat around the mid section. Im pretty active. Anyway I got caught up smoking last night and I have a drug test in a week.I have to questions. 1. Is it possible to get rid of the THC in my body in a week, since I quit for about a month and only took a couple of bong rips. 2. My friend gave me some Test'in Kokopelli and Spike 4 day Detox and said it worked for him, has anyone used this product with success? I heard these detox products are all a hoax. Sorry about the long post and thank you for your time!
    :D

2. Here let me google that for you

3. I googled it earlier and could barely find anything, sketch:/

4. [​IMG]

kokopelli is the american pan... thats what san pedro is telling me

5. @[member="John Tate"] Did the Kokopelli and Spike detox work for you? I'm on day five myself. 

6. whats in it ???

7. The Test'in Kokopelli and Spike Detox has been around since the early 90's. It is a tried and true product. I know a lot of people that use them with good success. You just want to get the right one, They offer cleanses based on how much a person has smoked and frequency of use. I personally have used the 2 day detox twice over the last 6 or 7 years and it has always worked fine for me. I think the only problem they have is that people don't get the right cleanse for there level. So if you thinking about looking into one of the cleanses be honest with your self on how much you have been burning. I'm pretty sure they have a customer service line that can help you.  You can see all the Test'in KoKopelli and Spike products at this link. http://www.ipassedmydrugtest.com/  Good luck to everyone dealing with this. Hope this helps

Peace