Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test next week!! ahhhhhh HELP!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brodieMan, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Before I get started here is some personal information about me- I'm 22 years old, about 5' 10" and weigh roughly 160 lbs. and I have a fast acting metabolism.So I got offered a job working for loss prevention at Nieman Marcus today (1/2/13). I quit smoking marijuana 17 days ago and I am taking the urine drug test this coming Monday which is (1/7/13). This would make me 22 days clean by Monday. Before I quit 17 days ago, I smoked regularly everyday for about 4 months; since then, I have been going to the gym and exercising like a mad man. (Running 2-3 miles every other day, sitting in the sauna for around 15 minutes, and basically sweating my butt off.) I have read many other threads for advice and have been drinking a lot of water, cranberry juice, and green tea (pretty much everyday, but no over doing it). I know that THC is not water soluble , and is stored in my fat cells so drinking all these liquids might not be doing anything, I'm very skeptical.

So my question is.... with all of this exercising and sweating that I've done in the passed 3 weeks; is it enough to give me a negative result on my drug test?! Also remember I've been drinking tons of water and about a cup of cranberry juice/ green tea every other day.(might have no effect?)

Any advice or passed experiences would be much appreciated, I know I shouldn't have been smoking pot if I was actively looking for a job, but sh*t happens. I would really appreciate any response and/or advice! Thanks all!

2. If I were you I would just take the safe side and buy some sterile medical piss or get that mr clean shit that clears your system.

I know the ones at my local smoke shop go for about 30$

3. Drink a ton of gatoraid but I agree buy a pill to clean your system to be on the safe side. Good luck

4. Get one of those herbal cleansing drinks, i know 2 people that have used it recently that passed piss tests and only quit for 4 days. Extremely heavy users for many years.
    Shit's nasty, looks like period juice and im sure doesnt taste appetizing at all. Gets the job done tho. You can find these at your local health store (GNC around here).

5. I smoked 2 weeks before a test for my job and I passed. I ate big meals kept a bottle of water next to me all day long for those 2 weeks and I passed. It sounds like your a similar build I'm just a could inches shorter. If you've been eating good, drinking water, and exercising and have as many days as you have you'll be fine.

6. Whatever you do working out will increase your chances so if I was you I would do that as well as whatever else is suggested

7. i am 21 130lbs and it takes me roughly 2 weeks of doing absolutly nothing to get a faint line ( which is considered passing) now being that you sweat profusely or so u claim and hopefully have been drinking water and cranberry juice then yes within 3 weeks you should be golden unless you smoked pounds a day for 5 years straight. lol