Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test next Tuesday...Fuck

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MuncieWeed, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Well I tried this and failed.. It wasn't warm enough though so just make sure it's around 92 degrees or so. Good Luck OP.

2. Thanks GC! ill let you know the outcome

3. The average body temp is 98.6.

92 will be too low.

4. just drink water. thats it. like, A LOT of it. bout a gallon and a half to two gallons, piss like 5 times before going in, and youll be good. i was on probation for 6 months and got random alcohol screens and drug tests and never failed one. i took 7 mgs of valium and got selected to test not even 24 hours later and i passed the test just by drinking water.

5. goodluck man!

I just did my test last sunday after not smoking for a week (granted I was 33 days sober before, but I smoked all day everyday so it might/maybe have cleaned my system) And I only had 2 days to get ready. I just drank tons and tons and tons of water and took some detox (which probably did nothing for me, just a waste of muulah), but couldn't work out because it was 48 hrs till the test and I didn't want the thc coming off my fat cells. (you have that going for you, sweat like there's tomorrow!!!) and drink cranberry juice religiously.

6. Actually it takes about 30 days, lol. Also i would NOT suggest exercising for at least a week before the test, so in your case dont exercise because that speeds up metabolism which you dont want when you get tested.

Ive personally passed drug tests when only being clean for one day! I used Sur-Gel which is a fruit pectin. What it does is stores all the fat in your body so when you pee, no THC is released (because THc is stored in fat cells). It costs only a few bucks which you can buy at your local wal-mart. You can find guides on how to use it online.

7. careful, sometimes they will str8 stare at your dick until your done pissing.

8. Man, my schools doing drug tests on wednesday, and I've known this for a week now, but ironically the last time I smoked was...about two hours ago. Yeah, the hell with it, Weed > My school, if I need to downgrade to a worse school, so be it.

9. JUst get some synthetic urin at a local headshop it like 25 bucks and will save anyones ass you will be happy if you do money gaurenteed

10. Ghey.

You need a new school If my college ever did that I'd be looking for a different one immediately

11. Okay. no lie right here, and i was suprised by it myself.
    Eat one of those big bags of salt and vinegar chips that Lays chips make, like the family bag. I ate one and drank some water and stuff, i totally passed my DT.
    Try that plus what others say.
    It should help alot.

12. so what the fuck did you pass or what?

13. That is just retarded.

14. I failed i'm pretty sure, they said come back in three months, so I think that is what they meant lol

Good news is I have been doing some gravel work, and I have a roofing job lined up in about a month, I have to get clean for that damn job too, so i'm pretty much going to smoke up a few times then quit for awhile

Thanks for all the advice though! i'm sure if I had more than a week, I might've passed

15. Well i figured someone would say that it was.
    But ive passed my drugs tests many times just by drinking Apple Cider Vinegar a couple days after i smoked.
    Then when the test rolls around no matter when it is (Because i get them randomly)
    I know ill pass.
    I havn't failed yet using this technique, as well as not failing with the salt and vinegar chips, which btw were Lays brand.
    So when i fail ill let you know that way it will truthfully be retarded.

So whats your suggestion Dr. Hakwing?

16. Typo.

Dr. Hawking.

Just so im not to be called retarded.

17. Don't double post. Retard.

Sucks that you failed OP, at least you've got other work lined up.