Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test. Need help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Paranoid55555, May 22, 2016.

1. 20 years old.
    5'10 185 lbs
    I smoked pretty heavily for about 3 months and then about twice a week for 3 months prior with a couple of 3-4 week breaks.
    Today I will have been 36 days clean and I still have not been able to consistently pass a test.
    I have a cup test on Wednesday (won't be sent off to a lab)
    This past week I have been working my ass off in the gym, running 2 miles and biking 15 miles with weight lifting in between. Drinking nothing but water/Gatorade, eating healthy, taking vitamins and niacin.
    Throughout the week I was passing tests with mild dilution (pee still had a yellow color) with a faint negative line. I have used the FirstCheck tests and the Dollar Tree test strips.
    Right now my lines are getting fainter and fainter. I have a test in 5 days and I have no idea what to do.
    Today I didn't workout and have started eating fatty foods. I don't know what to do and everything is on the line for this test. I don't want to sub. I wish I could just pass it naturally but I don't know if that will happen. Could my body just be released extra metabolites right now due to the exercise? Please help.

2. I have read that people should stop exercise 2 days before the test on a few drug testing sites/forums. You've been clean 41 days when you take that test, and you said you were passing all this week with yellow pee, so I'd think you'll be good to go. Just in case, drink a good amount of water the day of the test to dilute it --clear pee (no need to drink insane amounts, just enough to make it clear). And take a vitamin B supplement an hour or 2 before the test to add some color.... But like I said, you should be good to go even without those precautions.

Sent from my A460G using Grasscity Forum mobile app