Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test need advice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tunglið, Jul 16, 2013.

1. ive got a drug test i a couple of days. The last timei smoked was 1 week ago. I smoked for 2 weeks a bowl-2 max a day. I exercised erryday running andkrav maga/weightlifting. I am not overweight and have a hi metabolism. Will i pass?

2. Just study hard and don't fail the stickies are a good place to study

3. Synthetic

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I'd bet you don't pass.  If you're actually going to pee in the cup, you'd better drink a lot of water before, but if looks intentionally diluted, it's an automatic fail.  You might want to start looking for a source of clean pee.  Good luck.

5. i have synthetic but i might be watched when i take it. And i need it for later

6. Don't use fake pee. 

Drink a shitload of water for 2 days before, and then take loads of vitamin B the day of your test.  The water dilutes your piss, so there's less THC per fluid oz.  The vitamin B makes your piss more yellow so it won't look diluted.