Drug test monday...

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenJo, Sep 6, 2008.

1. I know where to get the stuff to drink or whatever, but I'm unclear on how it works exactly. Has anyone here ever taken it?

2. Dont trust the drinks my friend, get synthetic urine.

3. niacin

it burns and makes you sweat balls but it works

get the one with the drink and the pills
    thats the one i had it worked

good luck :smoking:

4. Yep I got one on Monday too, but I haven't smoked since last sunday at like 4 am and I've been working out everyday so I know I'm in the clear.

Its apparently a lab test but Im stoked to get it over with and get back to my old mentality

eating right, working out, and smoking weed and im gonna fucking live forever.

5. "Drug Test Monday"

When I read the title I thought of a workplace having "drug test monday" like they do casual fridays...

"All right employees... it's monday and you've just gotten done partying for the weekend... time to piss in a cup!"

6. Now would be a good time to do some research. they test every sample for that miracle cure shit, they know whats in it and they definitely look for it. they also check every sample for blood because everybody's got a little in their urine but there is none in synthetic urine they also check that the blood in the urine matches that of the person the sample was taken from. their not fucking retards but you'll you look like one if you don't bone up on the old knowledge. ;)