Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test MONDAY

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by s4tivadiva20, Mar 23, 2017.

1. I'm a everyday smoker and I have been for the past year and a half, and I had a job opportunity spring up out of the blue and I have an interview and drug test this Monday!
    Is there anyway I can detox fast enough to pass a urine test? I'll even go buy a detox kit if needed! (I'd rather not go that route)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No way in hell.
    Get clean piss or hope they do oral tests.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Always wondered if a clone machine would work on a human...
    Call in WELL...weren't you just feeling to good to ruin it??
    Sorry, couldn't resist...Good luck and TG it is a job and not a probation hearing teat!

4. Do you know if you passed?

5. No chance in hell being daily toker for a year and half to piss clean in 4 days. Your fat cells are loaded with THC metabolites. Even if you have the metabolism of a hummingbird you won't be able to burn them off in time.

Unless you're really crafty and can rig up a system with someone else's clean pee to come out warm, you're SOL. If you want a job where they test you, you're going to have to abstain for 3 - 4 weeks.

6. I haven't smoked for two weeks and I took a test today, do you think I could have passed? I know it's very inconclusive but I'm so nervous I can't sleep. 180 pound 5 foot 9, active 4 days a week..