Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Monday

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GasAssGrass, Sep 29, 2012.

1. #1 GasAssGrass, Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2012
    This is the drug test I been waiting on for more then a month now. Everyday getting up in the morning to go run 2 miles & every other night doing the same (wearing a heavy sweater everytime I do go run). This has been the longest month & a half of my life & longest I've ever been sober but I'm happy I let my tolerance go down a bit because there was one point I was getting bored of smoking just because I wasn't really getting high like I use to. Well with that being said I have a question, last Monday & Wednesday I took 7 hits (altogether) 4 hits monday & 3 hits Wednesday of some top shelf medication but I ran at least 8 miles last week & a good 10-12 miles this week...but before I even smoked last week I was sober for 3 weeks but BEFORE that I was sober for 2 weeks so I just have a sesh basically every 2 weeks. I've been drinking lots of water but should be drinking more & been taking my vitamin B pill every other day (just because I forget to take it :p) plus I sweat like there's no tomorrow (excessive sweating). I've asked this question before but I rather be safe then sorry & have that closure I need from people who know or been through these situations. Do I have any chance of passing a drug test from Job Corp?

2. You could always cheat it if you don't feel like you're clean. :D

3. Why'd you blaze if you were putting in sooo much hard work to get clean? That's like.... Writing a long ass essay for a class.... And then the night before its due, deleting it on purpose. Dafuck?

4. This is so true...:confused:

5. Yeah I know but fuggit, its already been done so I can't do nothing to change it so that's why I been running. But keep in mind that everybody slips up & makes mistakes..

6. & does anyone know if cranberry pills will help?

7. Dude, I posted the best way to pass a drug test if you're not clean...Either that or get someone's clean urine. :wave: