Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test/Job Searching.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Morph420, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Well I just got fired from Starbucks this morning, and my last bowl was on Jan, 16th, but I had a brownie on the 17th.

I take a weight training class and I sweat sometimes.

I weigh 141lbs and I am 6'3-ish.

I know it takes a month for thc to get out of your system so I estimated Feb 16-17th I'll be clean.

But, I gotta find a job asap! So if I do find a job that drug tests...will I pass? I think so, but I'm not sure.

2. do day labor like illegal immigrants. They don't get drug tested.

3. Can we be serious please?

4. lol, you could always try out one of the detox drinks if you're paranoid, or maybe pop some creatine. I would think you'd be clean by the middle of feb.
    But really..did starbucks drug test you? I've been to a starbucks like twice, but the guy working there looked like a stoner.
    To be honest, most teenage skill-level jobs don't really drug test anyways. Just go about your life and try to get a job.

5. honestly dude you should just sub it. theres plenty on here to read and its alot better than worrying about if your gonna piss clean or not.

6. your six three and weigh 141 damn thats skinny but since your so skinny you will probably clean out really quick

7. I put money on you being clean right now, but you'll for sure be safe by mid-February like you stated...

Also, it doesn't take a month for THC to leave your system, thats just a standby because thats around the average time. It seems like you must have a fast metabolism (just guessing since your 6'3 and 140 *damn dude thats skinny*) so you could probably be clean in a week and a half with exercise and drinking water regularly (not excessively, that does nothing but dilute your piss)...