Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test in one month

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by markymark420, Dec 15, 2018.

1. I have court in about one month and I am on on pr bond and might get tested on that day I am heavy set and want to know what is a way for me to pass my drug test I haven’t smoked in about 3 weeks but really wanting to so I’m just wondering if there is a way for me to pass a drug test if I continue to use ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Get someone to piss for you and put it in a bottle. Store it beside your junk before you go inside. Make sure its kept warm. You already know the answer if you smoke you will get caught. There is no magic thing you can do. You could try one of those cleanse drinks but there is no guarantee.

3. True, thanks I think I am just going to not smoke at all and wait it out really not worth the the risk

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Just drink some water dude. I mean what's the point of causing yourself more stress and issues? It fucking sucks not smoking I know. Before you know it, that shit will be long gone.