Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test in one hour

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 40bbb, Feb 1, 2012.

1. smoked about 3 weeks ago. kinda nervous, but im being positive!:smoke:

need it for a job!!

2. ur cool man
    usually gets out in 3 if ur not a chronic smoker lol. no pun intended

3. ...I'm sure if he doesn't have quick fix already he isn't going to go get it. It's an hour till his test.

Good luck!

4. Hydrate and hope you pass.

5. congratulations you lost your chance at a job cause your head was to far up your ass.

6. Asshole..

7. [quote name='"Snowman00"']congratulations you lost your chance at a job cause your head was to far up your ass.[/quote]

Sadly this guy is correct

8. Agreed. You can fail a DT 2 months after smoking last... Too many variables to ever be sure. If you smoke, substitute or dilute. Simple as that.

9. Based on personal experience with drug tests, I'd say you're in the clear OP.

10. You can always be the new guy at tim hortons....=o

11. well all i can really say is good luck

12. Your probaly pass. I think it only takes a couple days. More for chronic usage tho.
    I passed tests smoking a week before. But everybody is different sooo. Good luck:) And dont listen to these pricks.

13. How do you know this job interview just came out in the last couple days? Oh you don't, because you're assuming that. People like you make pot smokers look like douchebags.