Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test in an hour, help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by L U A, Oct 30, 2012.

1. I have a "Quick Fix Plus", formula 5.7-1. Will that work at Labcorp? (testing facility). I got it from my local headshop.

2. I researched all kinds of passers, none of them worked for me.

3. It's for pre-employment. It worked for my friend. Hmmm. My pee came out fine last night with an at home test from Walgreens. Should I use my real piss instead? I haven't smoked since last Monday and have been doing all the "cleansing" shit.

4. i was going to say gargle your own piss but nvm

just drink much water and you'll only be pissing water

5. Should have just bought the fake piss and do all the shit with taping it to your gooch with hand warmers and what not. Worked for my buddy.

6. Yeah that's what I did but I panicked because their stupid website made a typo. My temperature was good, now I'm just waiting for the results but they should be good because I used QuickFixPlus.

Haha sorry about this thread. You can lock it mods.