Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test in a week, help.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sceaspit11, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Im 5'8 and 110lb, really skinny. I smoked on a daily basis, quit for a week
    And smoked 4 hits today, i have a drug test in exactly a week, i piss 3 times a day and drink alot of water, will i pass?

2. drink lots of water and hit the gym and exercise like crazy, or run a lot somewhere.

3. Is it supervised? If it is not, I would use synthetic urine.

4. Why do you numb nuts smoke a week before a drug test :rolleyes:

5. 5'8, 110 pounds is equivalent to a 15 year old with justin bieber hair.
    na though you won't pass holm boy

6. It all depends on your metabolism, since THC is stored in your fat cells. I suggest that a few days before your test you act as lazy as you can. Don't even walk if you can. This will trigger your body to go into "storage mode" and not burn any of your fat cells, which in turn would release THC into your body. But keep drinking lots of water, or anything you can find with the vitamin B2. I've found that the perfect drink is actually Rockstar, it contains all the vitamins, plus creatine, which they also test for. Though it will turn your piss, neon yellow so don't drink it the day of your test. Good luck!