Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test in a couple of minutes...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CityJumper, May 28, 2011.

1. so just listening to "don't stop believing" by journey and just fucking hoping i pass. 7 bottles of water and some exercise... goddamnit i hope i pass. results in a couple of minutes...:eek:

2. when did you last toke?

3. monday. and before that, the last monday before. i exercise a lot and im usually hydrated. its a shitty home drug test too :p

4. if uve been drikning a shitload of water since monday then your fine.

5. nice, victory toke time!
    :bongin:

6. yay wat was the dt for?

7. it was just a random drug test from my parents. since i'm commuting from college to home, they wanna keep me drug free -___- but i still toke anyways :D

8. Let me get this straight....You are a LEGAL ADULT, who happens to be staying at your parents while in school and you LET them drug test you?! Uhhhh, NO! If they don't like the idea of you smoking weed, well that's too bad. It's one thing to be respectful and not store it, use it in their home, but if you are hanging with pals and have a sesh, what freakin' business is it of theirs?! Seems really crazy strict of them.
    Glad you passed then. Celebrate in style.

9. Uh if he doesn't like it, then his parents can throw his ass out and quit paying for his college.

10. exactly. the whole "fuck the parents" card gets overplayed quite a bit. sometimes they ARE needed...

11. sandcat, i know what you mean and i wish i could do exactly what you said hahah but its still my parents who i have moderate respect for so i feel like i should at least attempt to hide it from them because smoking weed has just become a part of who i am and what they don't know doesn't hurt them :) even though i feel bad for lying to them, they'll never understand that weed is an important aspect of my life and i live under their roof, so i don't smoke at home anymore.