Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test in 5 days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobgnarley1212, Jun 12, 2010.

1. I havent toked it in 50 days intil now but i gota employment test comin up. just a urinalysis but wut i do hav is a drink called the liquid stuff i got for muscle. Im going to the gym everyday an my specs is 5 11 165 pounds basically cut up with a snack pack in the mix. My metabolism is fast but i just got out of jail thats i why i was sober. i blazed a couple bowls las nite an one today. tiny ass bowls with a lil tobacco to giv it a kick. Iv heard that a single blunt session would stay for 4 days. Shud i be trippin on trying to pass or not?