Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test in 5-6 Days!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BrOm, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Okay, sorry if I sound really dumb about this, but I have never taken a drug test before. The last time I smoked was two days ago, and I barely took 3 hits and the pipe was so clogged I doubt I barely inhaled anything. The last time I smoked before that was around 3 and a half weeks ago and I barely took a couple of hits then as well. I'm slightly overweight, 6'0 225 and muscular. I got called in for an interview right after I finished smoking and I got the job...

BUT I have to take a drug test in 5 or 6 days depending on when they tell me they want me to come in.
    My question is: Will I pass the test next week?? What is there I can do to pass it? I'm really nervous, my prior jobs didn't require a drug test. And I've been drinking around 200 plus ounces of water a day and working out every other day.
    Sorry if this sounds really childish of me.

2. Drink lots of water and im sure you will be fine. You haven't smoked much recently so you should be ok.

3. All right, thanks. I drank around 350 ounces of water and was scared I had water intoxication. I'm just freaking nervous

4. i do not think you can get water intoxication unless you do not let yourself piss. You just have to make sure you arent flushing out to much salt out of ur system. My grandmother had this problem when she was drinking to much water.

5. I am not sure if these things work or not, But at most sex shops they sell detox kits. Probably might as well be worth a try.

6. Just don't get too clean. ;) Yes. its possible.

7. well the bad part is that THC, the chemical that drug test looks for, is stored in fatty tissue, so people with a higher fat content tend to keep THC in there system longer, but if your exercising and drinking water you should be golden when it comes time to piss in that dreaded cup