Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test in 48 hours

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the thc spider, Feb 17, 2011.

1. i need to pass a urine drug test in 48 hours any suggestions on what i have to do to pass? if its its buying some drink or doing a heavy cardio session, idc i just need suggestions.

2. Well thanks for the excess of information, it really helps to know about your specific situation. I'm so glad you included things like when the last time you smoked was, how big a guy you are, etc... If you smoked within the week, though, you're probably fucked.

3. Take a Detox kit man you need it

4. ^^^ Best chance and even then it is a coinflip.

5. Get yourself some synthetic urine or clean piss from a friend.

6. Smoke as much weed as you can. If you overload the test with Thc it won't know what to do with it all resulting in a pass.

7. #7 IMAEREHW, Feb 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2011
    This guy knows his stuff

In all seriousness...

Dont work out. THC is released when fat is broken down, so doing cardio is only going to elevate the metabolites in your system.

You either need to get clean/synthetic piss to put in the bottle if you arent being watched, or get a detox kit and follow the directions exactly. If you are being watched, the detox kit isnt 100%, so you still have the assumed risk of failing your test.

edit: if its a lab test, you could always dilute, but in most situations its considered a positive anyway. If it's a dipstick test, you could dilute, but the color of your urine could still give the person administrating the test the idea that you are diluting.

The only way I know how to pass a lab test, and this still isn't 100%, is to dilute as much as you can. After you dilute, eat a steak or anything with a high amount of creatine in it and take two multivitamins 2 hours before your test. Doing this will test positive for creatine (which is the constant variable the tests look for), give color to the urine (vitamins) so you dont fail the visual test, and essentially be void of metabolites other than the water, vitamins, and creatine. Again, this is not 100% fail proof. Anything you do at this point, you need to assume the risk of failing the test.

8. There is nothing you can do but get other piss from a non smoker. Nothing on the market works period!!! I tried 4 x's different product each time by the book and faild. Good luck and don't stress damage is done. If it's for court then you are busted if it's for work well think of an excuss. Sorry to be neg. but I tried and found out the hard way more thn once

9. OMFG PBD its andygeo.

10. omg omg omg