Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test in 4 days :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Toasteddinosaurs, Jun 23, 2017.

1. I just wanted to post a quick question to get some insight from others. I'm certainly not a new smoker (3 years) but lately I've been looking for a new job, so I've been limiting myself quite a bit. I was clean the month of May. However, in June I smoked half a joint and two hits of a bowl on the 10th. And on the 13th I smoked three hits of a joint. I've never taken a drug test the same month as I've smoked, so I'm a bit worried. I have a drug test now scheduled for the 27th. It will be a Urine Test. If it helps to know, I am 5"4, 150 pounds, average metabolism, my BMI is somewhere between 20-25 (think Ariel Winter). I'm not sure if this information would help, but on other forums people's responses tended to be roughly estimated without knowledge on specifics. Any advice, suggestions, and helpful insight would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

2. Get clean piss from a friend use that don't be loud and don't rush

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk