Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test in 30 min

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redbulladdict, Mar 21, 2009.

1. ok so my mom just brought home a drug test and she wants me to take it. I havent smoked in about 14 days and this past like week and a half ive been drinking lots of water probobly around 4 gal total this last week and im about to chug about half a gal of arizona ice tea because i have to take it in like 20-30 min? anything more i can do in that time to make sure i pass its a first check home drug test

2. I don't want to be one of those "use the search function", but use the search function. Apparently green tea is good, but I think it's a little late for that. Niacin too, but that's dangerous.

3. i know and im reading up on ways of beating it right now but i dont really have time so i figured id ask the people that have personal experiance and have already researched

4. you should be alright if your of average weight.

THC stays in fat in your system, so every time you drink fluid to flush your system your only clearing your kidneys, bladder and whatnot... there isn't much more you can do right now. except maybe take some aspirin, intentionally fail, and say you'll retake it later.

5. Youll probably pass if you are on the skinny side and have a good metabolism. Ive passed in 10 days before. It all depends on how much you smoke as well. You are probably alright because home DTs arent that legit. :wave:

6. what would aspirin do?

7. well i got caught smoking on feb 22 my birthday lol and i had been smoking 2-3 times a week about 1 gram a week then and i stopped for 2 weeks and then that weekend i got kicked out and smoked like 3 times that weekend less than a gram total and then its now 2 weeks later so i was clean 2 weeks smoked 3 times clean 2 weeks. so any advice on last minuite things to maybe help would be great or any input on why you think ill pass/wont pass

8. With the right pen, you can draw in the "negative" bar. I've done it before.

9. #9 kannabiskid, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
    from what i have been told it gives a false positive.

you should be fine. you weren't smoking that much to begin with. my friend got clean in 5 days after smoking close to 4g a week for the entire summer

10. Piss and mix some water in with it to dilute it. If your mom doesn't watch you piss, you shoul be ok.

11. well i guess its time i man up and go pee wish me luck everyone and i get back to you with the results

12. dude shit good luck hope it turns out good...

13. tell us the result

14. a little late but i have heard if you put a drop or two of chlorine bleach in the pee it can help. never tested it or heard actual feedback but may be worth a try.

15. howd it go man

16. Apparently busted since he hasnt posted a result haha sorry if this is true =/

17. LOLL some parents will send the tests to the lab so they get the best results, that's what happened to me. I think you'll be alright man, I was always average weight and I guess fairly good metabolism, but I took a probation lab urine test like 10 days after I stopped smoking and I passed it. I drank a lottttt of water before the test. You should be fine.

18. Oh the suspense.

19. Hey guys wrong place but im uhh "18" and im getting my first job soon which drug tests, i love the green and smoke 1-5 times a week, how can i keep a job and smoke without buying fake urine and extreme shit?

20. #20 Leper, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    Now hold on... how did this go? Was he sent to a rehab clinic or something? Parents can really be a pain sometimes. Poor kid didn't even smoke that much. Hope it turned out ok for you buddy.