Drug Test in 3 Weeks

Discussion in 'General' started by mariajane745, Nov 3, 2019.

1. hi everyone,
    I’m a 23 yr old female, I have to take a drug test in about 3 weeks and I’ve just been keeping myself hydrated as well as taking lots of vitamins and herbs to support the liver for detox. I’m currently at 10 days clean, and I took an at home drug test today to see where I’m at. I got a barely-there line for THC (in picture) and I was wondering if that’s still considered a negative?? I know I still have time but if I could even take it sooner than 3 weeks to get back to smoking (I’m a medical patient so I’m really hurting w out it), that would be great. Thanks for any feedback :) upload_2019-11-3_1-12-50.jpeg

2. I would consider that a positive test for it! I would definitely give it some more time of you are going to use your actual pee.

If you want to speed it up you could always go the Quick Fix or Monkey Whizz route. I've done it a bunch of times and know a ton of people who use it!

But if you have 3 more weeks you should definitely wait some more time before actually taking it, then make sure you have a negative at home test first

3. Thanks so much I’ll definitely wait longer and keep testing myself each week:)

4. Im sure you will be clean before the 3 weeks...

Honestly you should get a negative test in the next 10-15 days, it would be crazy if it actually stayed in your system a total of 31 days!

5. I hope so! I was a daily smoker for two years before this but I’m 5’4” and 125-130 with a decent metabolism. I tested myself right when I stopped smoking just to check the tests and there wasn’t even a hint of a line there before so I think it’s definitely getting there

6. I'm 6'2" 210 and I was a daily smoker for 6 years before I took the last drug test I actually peed for. I only was clean for 17 days and I got the job and they didn't say anything. It was for a position in an ER so I assume they tested for everything!

I just took it after doing cardio and going in a sauna everyday. Not sure that helped but I passed the test and got the job so I'm sure you definitely will!

7. I would bet you are clean in 4 more days max if you have a good metabolism at that height and weight, I am 5'3 at 115 and i get clean in 5 days if i flush myself, if not 7 days. I can recommend a great detox, high voltage 5 day flush. Only detox that worked for me more than once.

8. I would think you should be clean if you're currently 10 days and have another 21 days to go. I would take a drug test before hand to make sure you wont fail this drug test. If fail it, then I would suggest synthetic urine.

9. Sorry I didn't read the whole thing with my first answer.
    I believe barely a line is still a positive.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Buy another test in 3 weeks and you should be fine based on what I can tell. You barely tested positive for it.Just give yourself a t-break.

11. I actually got my EMT job from QuickFix but that was a long time ago...

I have smoked in idk 3-4 years

12. #12 killset, Nov 3, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    I give drug tests. The line has to be a shade of red. It can be barely visible but it has to be red. What you're seeing there appears to just be the urine seeping up the test strip making the test area darker but not any shade of red. I would fail you.

You're getting some bad information from other posters here. The shade of the line does not indicate how clean or dirty you are. I've given tests to people I know personally and knew they were clean and they still had a light shade of red. You can not go off the shade of red to indicate if you are "almost there". If its any shade of red you are "there" if it's not red you failed. Look at the Benzodiazepines line, it's a light shade of red and still a pass. Have you been taking tranquilizers? Probably not and the line is still a lighter shade.

13. They wanna chop down our gardens how about we burn down their vineyards. That's right I said it, no more wine.

Sent from my Alcatel_5008R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Nah more wine..

*Drinks at 9:30 in the morning*

15. Hmm well these tests show up purple, and it may be hard to see in the picture but the line was surely a faint purple. I know it wasn’t just urine because it seems weird that the urine would only seep through in that very specific area so what it seems to me is I might be right at the cut off value in my urine. I agree that it would be read as a positive, though

16. Do lots of exercise and obviously no smoking

Idk how big of a stoner you are/were but each day matters if you are teying to be clean... even for a job or probation.. anything

17. #17 killset, Nov 3, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    Purple-ish red. All tests are the same purple-ish red color, as testers we just say red. I'm sure the instructions on the test say the same. Look at the sample they give you, that's definetly red. That very specific area is where the actual test strip is that's why it shows darker. I've seen it hundreds of times. That's a fail rather you think so or not. I know you want to pass and you will in 3 weeks but for now you are dirty. Might as well be honest with yourself until then. If the line was full on true purple the test would be considered invalid or tampered with and you would have to retake. That won't happen though, in well over 20 years of drug testing using many different brands I've never seen any other color then what you see there. It has to match that red sample shown on the test or it's considered invalid. Full on purple would be invalid but that won't ever happen since the dye in those tests aren't solid purple.

18. I gotcha, thanks so much for the info :)

• Like Like x 1