Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test in 3 days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thats, Jan 13, 2011.

1. so i smoke a good gram, maybe less a day. on sunday i applied to a dominos to be a delivery driver, sure thing they call back yesterday. then i go to my interview today and get hired on the spot, but i have to take these classes on saturday, and they said that they were going to drug test.
    i would have stopped or slowed down if i had the chance, but at this point im fucked if i take a drug test. is there anything i can do except get another persons piss, in which im thinking about doing.

2. im 5'11 and 168 pounds too

3. How long did you smoke? when was your last break? how fast is your metabolism?

4. shell out $60 and get synthetic piss from a headshop, they can come in tubes and you snap them and they heat it up, kinda like a glow stick, but for piss :hello:

5. ive been smoking for about 3 years now lol, my last break was in november when i was trying to apply to a target, but totally fucked up on the interview lol. last time i had a greater notice so i drank water, and ran everyday, and took maximum strength azo's. but that was seriously hell.
    my metabolism is pretty fast, if not normal

6. for some reason im trippin as too them knowing whether or not the piss is real, you think they will detect it?

7. yes they can detect it, well some places can.... your only bet is to excersize for the next 24 to 36 hours, than stop. drink alot of water the night before the test, and make sure youve pissed several times before you take the test.... its a long shot, but good luck...

8. heck bro if you need extra help, check my signature, i wrote a hella long guide to passing drug tests, got some good info if you're up for it

9. You can try detox.

I heard about Ready Clean working. Not sure though.

10. thanks man, so basically i have to work my ass off tomorrow lmao. hopefully i can do it, i do have a membership to golds since i work out lol. and for the creatine, is it cool if i have a supplement for that? lol

11. have a friend who you know is clean piss in a condom and tape that to the inside of your thigh and you use that

12. anything else besides a condom? lol i wouldnt feel too safe doing that, but if it comes to it ill do it.