Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test in 3 Days...Will I pass?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pingpong3, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Long story short, I got in trouble two years ago and went on probation and all that, and I have court in 3 days to get my record expunged. My lawyer said I most likely will have a drug test then, and asked if I had any marijuana in the last 30-90 days. I smoked occasionally throughout the summer but then not at all starting in July. Then, in December (the 9th and 10th I think it was) I smoked two nights in a row, two and half bowls worth total (a small bowl, only holds like .5 grams at most at a time, and i smoked that much because I'm pretty sure it was shit weed and barely got me high), so that would put it almost 30 days ago. I work out regularly, and I bought an at-home drug test and passed that no problem. Will I pass my drug test or do I need to tell my lawyer to postpone this court date?

2. You don't sound like a fat lazy person so you shouldn't have a problem. You would've probably been cool at 20

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Grasscity Forum mobile app