Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test In 3 Day

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Andyfavs, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Hey all
    I am going in for a drug test on Wednesday and I am stressed out that I won't pass, I am 6"0 207 pounds and exercise 4 times a week, I haven't smoked in 3 weeks but I smoked at least 5 days a week before that. I've done everything in my power including detox, diet, strenuous exercise eg kickboxing and gym, taken multi-V tablets and drank 12 glasses of water on average, what are my odds on passing by the 22nd day being Wednesday?

2. i think ull be ok man..

just piss once before you go to the drug test

3. That's good to hear, I've taken 4 home tests and 3 came up negative, the first one I took 5 days after I stopped smoking, ill be pretty pissed if I don't pass because I know of a lot of people who pass within 2 weeks with limited detox and exercise

4. #4 evol99, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2013
    your so good lmfao

edit; just piss a few times bbefore u take the test by drinking water then make it yellow by taking a b-12 vitamin or anything with b-12 such as centrum 45min prior to the test.
    when u take it piss a lil in the bowl first for the first few seconds aswell