Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test in 24 hours.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlazzedOregon, Mar 6, 2009.

1. I was unsure when my drug test was, and I smoked today and later I got a call from work, and they want to test me tomorrow. How do I pass a drug test in 24 hours?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::metal::bolt::bolt::poke::poke:

2. There is no way you can truthfully pass a drug test in 24 hours. Best thing to do is get someone else's piss in a bag and tape it to your leg so it stays at your body temp.

3. ... Not that^

Buy detoxification stuff at headshops that flush's your system out in like 6 or 4 hours.

They also sell stuff for it at tops in pill form and you have to take more than they recommend but it makes you sweat and also clears out the system.

4. Drink alot of water and pray lol thats about all you can do with that little of notice. Maybe some ready clean.

5. http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2134318

I passed two seperate tests using this, both having smoked the day before.

Drink that, then between 2-4 liters of water, depending on how much you weigh. I weigh about 190.

Make sure its not your first piss of the day.

Honestly though, just get someone elses, that shit is expensive. I only got it because I thought they would pat me down or something, checking for fake piss. Didnt pat me down at all, and this was for probation. If you're doing it at work, probably even less of a chance.