Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test in 23 days?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by highimdestiny, Sep 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I'm 5'5 and maybe 220 pounds and I smoke weed at least 4 times a week. I didnt smoke for like 6 days and gave in and smoked half a blunt with my buddies. I drink enough water to where my piss is almost clear even before I knew I was gonna have a test. Do you think Ill be able to pass? With some exercise and lots of water? (Im kinda big i dont enjoy exercise but if it works then fuck it)

2. If you are a heavy user, of some good stuff, over a long period, 23 days probably isn't enough time to be clean. It took me 53 days. I'm 5'5" 150, and run 40 mile a week, and lift weight 4 days a week, for 30+ years, drink a gallon, or more of water a day, for years.

But, I'm not you. The only way to find out, is to do it.

3. Yes you'll be clean. Drink water and no toking till the test. Some walking will help purge it from your system.

4. go to your local natural health store mate and get a detox kit. i use pureplan detox and it cleans even the heaviest tokers out in 2 weeks. or get something called "quick fix" its synthetic urine. comes with a heat pack to keep it at the right temperature. used it twice for randoms with no hassles and one of them was sent to a lab. generally about £40 a pop but even at a few hundred itd still be worth the money.

5. I was a heavy toker...a smoke every day for years. I quit for a urine test 3 weeks before and I was pissed clean

6. Highly variable and it you are overweight you will certainly be pushing it. Do you have any non-smoking friends able to help you out? Any gender will do.