Drug test in 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by JeanGenie, Dec 4, 2017.

1. So, I have to take a drug test in about two weeks for my doctor...I have been a regular smoker...not heavy though...maybe a hit or two a day...I’m pretty thin...I weigh about 135 lbs. and I’m 5’6”....can I pass it if I quit now?

2. Possibly if your a light smoker just increase liquids you may be alright. if your worried since you have more time Gnc sells variety of detoxes. If you ask they can point out just the right ones, sometimes hidden behind a counter.
    I pass mine after only stopping for 4 days and i'm a heavy smoker. I did 4 days of a 7 day detox and one qcarbo16 a large 1 day detox the day of.

3. You are great

4. I use synthetic urine. It's sold in smoke shops. Comes with a heat source and instant read thermometer. It's not a risk I can afford to gamble on. I've heard too many stories of people falling trying to clean up their system. There are multiple sources for synthetic pee. And I've bought them and had them sit for 2 years and still passed. Good luck.

5. I still tested positive after a few months on one of those home kits.
    You have a few options, such as purchasing synthetic urine that passes a lab test. Essentially you wear it around your body like a vest, the pouch containing the urine is thermally coated so if the nurse tests for temps after your good.

6. There's this drink, not 6-9months, but over night, then you're clean af..except I cannot recall that drink..

7. Buy synthetic urine, before the test take a condom and rinse the lubricant and preservatives off and then wipe it dry. Now fill it with a few ounces of synthetic urine tie it up but first make sure to get as much of the air out of the condom as is possible before tying the knot and then use hot tap water to heat it up to around 100 degrees. Then put it under your armpit or between your legs u see your junk or under your breast if you are a woman, any warm area if you have extra pounds then put it in some fold of skin somewhere. I haven’t tried but inserting it in ones rectum would work in theory.
    Anyway this will not work if you are being watched unless you’re really good with sleight of hand

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I personally would never use synthetics fluids for a doctor administered test.
    Because doctors don’t watch you I’d recommend this method....
    So long as your temperature is correct you’ll pass every time

Get someone with clean piss
    Get a small liquid travel container
    Rubber bands
    2 hand warmers
    (The Prong Thermometers are a bonus for accuracy)
    And spandex/tight boxer briefs (or a couple pairs)

Wrap the 2 hand warmers around the urine about 1-1.5 hours before the test.

The temperature of the grime should be 102ish, so that you have a little bit of time to be able to sit and wait in the room. By the time you take the test it should be like 97-100 I believe or 98/100. There are strips on the cups that will give an instant answer of yes or no if the temperature is correct.

You’ll know you passed the test literally in that bathroom

Check out my (RE-VEG) Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (SSSDH) Photo-female grow
    (SSSDH) - {REVEG} Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze

9. Wonder if they passed that drug test in the winter of 2017?