Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test in 2 weeks, How Do I Pass It

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ropat301, May 6, 2016.

1. Hey GrassCity,

-Height : 6'0"
    -Wt: 148 lbs

Heres the background story:

I stopped smoking from 3/11-4/20 because I had to pass a drug test that day. I took it, and I never heard from my employer for weeks if I passed. On 4/25 I started smoking heavy up until 5/2 so about a whole week. In this week, I smoked 1/8th by myself one day, and took 3 75 mg edibles 3 other days and smoked about 1 gram a day the other 3 days. So i have only been smoking from 4/25-5/3 and had been clean for about 5 weeks before that.

I found out Tuesday that my results were negative dilute and I have to retake the test and I have to take it on May 16th. I have been running about 4 miles a day, 2 miles on an elliptical, and about 15 minutes in a sauna since that tuesday. I have also been drinking almost a gallon of water each day and 2 big mugs of cranberry juice a day. Will I pass the drug test by continuing this routine or do I need to do more?

2. No shot, you need fake pee or clean pee at this point..in my opinion. That's 13 days from last toke and it wasn't very light use.