Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test in 2 days, second-hand smoke ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrThRoWbAkJr, Sep 19, 2010.

1. I have a drug test in 2 days and I've been clean for 30 days now but last night I sat in the backseat of a car while my cousin and his friend smoked a blunt... I'm takin' a drug test for the post office in two days and I don't think I'll fail it but can someone more informed 'bout the subject confirm or shoot down my claims so I can stop worryin'??

2. Naw man, you will be strait.

Usually now don't quote me on this but the thc is absorbed in the body so the smoke that comes out shouldn't be bad.

3. You'll be fine. Just try to avoid tripping, falling, and smoking weed. That will make you fail.

4. Yeah, thats not gonna have any effect on whether or not you pass.

Unless he was like shotgunning every hit he took into your mouth.

5. aight cool... thanks guys... I'm still gonna drink a shit load of water to be sure haha