Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test in 2 days please help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kibbles417, Aug 20, 2016.

1. From what I understand yes.if it doesn't matter if your urine is deluted.you can drink three quarts of water without peeing or throwing it up.lol.pee once and the next pee will be pure water.not saying it will work for you,but it worked ten out of ten times for me.I went and bought drug test from Walmart. Like I said it worked for me and I had to take a nine panel test for court.there is also alot of over the counter medicine that will cause you to fail for different things to.so research that to.it don't take any medication at all.to many ibuprofen will throw a false positive for weed on a test.alot of allergie medicine shows up as methamphetamine.

2. Storing it

3. I've used aspirin, in conjunction with dilution, on at least 2 occasions: one lab test, and one "5-minute results" cup. The morning I took the cup test, I also self-tested with dip strips & passed.

Both times, I had smoked within ~3 days of the test (and had been a regular/daily smoker until ~1 week before), and I passed with no issues.

I wouldn't advise doing this often though...aspirin is hard on your stomach. I took 3 aspirin (you may want to consider taking 4, bc I'm abt 5'4", 130lb...) several hours before the test, along with plenty of water -- I drank nearly a gallon by the time I gave my sample. Took a B-complex vitamin pill sometime mid-morning after the 1st (maybe 2nd) piss, and kept drinking water (& pissing as needed).

The best advice I've read about dilution, is that you want to "be a human water pump" :D -- that is, drink enough so it flows out virtually right away & doesn't have time to get "dirty".

Not exactly sure whether there's any science to the aspirin, but it seems to have lots of anecdotal support. This Erowid story is one of the things I read before attempting it (good info):
    Erowid Experience Vaults: Cannabis & Drug Testing - Aspirin/Water miracle - 43769

4. Ibuprofen will make you test positive if you take to much.

5. Really? Its been a while since i researched this... Any studies to support this?

6. Im on what they call drug court program. I have to do it for 12 months and they dismiss my charges.I have to take drug test for the county courthouse and another place.I have a seven page drug list that I can and can't take. That includes over the counter medicine too.I only have 4 months and one week to go and I'll be done. But yes if you Google the ibuprofen thing,it will tell you.you have to take it in excess though. Not just a couple or a few.

7. I passed guys! My re enlistment went smoothly and my new ship date is january 9th! Thanks for all the help and support guys!!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Substitution isnt really an option for tbe military though. They litterally bend down and look while you fill the cup.

9. Congrats man! Glad to hear you passed. And thanks for your (future) service! :)

Indeed, you have no privacy as "you belong to the government" while you're a soldier/sailor/Marine :D

10. Congrats on passing! What kind of method(s) did you end up using?

11. I litterally did everything in the book. I had a call thursday morning that i had a test on monday. And i had smoked earlier that day. First off o started with the fact that i needed to start metabolising, and even catabolisizing, the fat that had the thc in it.. Which means fasting.. And i mean borderline unhealthy fasting (youd be suprised how "not hungry" you are when your career rides on it). Next i focused on loading my body with as many nutrients and vitamins as humanly possible along with creatine, and some niacin/b-complex. Taking way to many multivitamins per day is the only way to do that. I figured the more nutrients i pump in.. The more my body will attempt to absorb. Thus making my body remove the toxins faster. Next i focused on the exersize. 3 times a day. Untill sunday.. I went to the gym. Lifted for about an hour. Then i went into the locker room.. And threw on 2 layers of sweats.. And ran 3 miles. And then stairclimber for 20 minutes. Yes.. 3 times a day.. I was drinking probably 3 gallons of liquids a day and probably sweating out half of that. Also my gym has a sauna so i went in there on my visits for around 30 minutes. The laat thing i focused on was the day before. You need to keep your body from burning any fat that day by all costs.. I mean all costs. Laziness and fast food and ice cream all day sunday.. To jump start my body making at least a little fat by monday. Also i bought a detox for safe measure but they ended up testing me past the time that the detox was supposed to be effective. By about 2 and a half hours. Which almost leads me to believe that i might have succesfully detoxed myself in less than 4 days. now as far as what liquids i was taking in.. Its all about duritics.. I was peeing litterally every 10 minutes for 4 days straight. And it was neon yellow because of the exsesive amounts of vitamins flowong through me. And as for what liquids i was taking.. Lemon water amd lots of it. I thinkni went through around 25 lemons those days, amd rediculous amounts of cranberry rasberry juice.. It has to be pure juice.. NO UNATURAL SUGAR. Sugar takes longer for your body to absorb and deal with than almost anything you put in your body. Thats a huge no no when your telling your body to get rid of something else. So switch between lemon water, cranberry juice, green tea (no sweatener). And creatine supplement. Now by any means would i EVER recommend someone try this.. It is extremely unhealthy.. I took in less than 400 calories in 4 days and i was working out for almost 4 hours a day. I lost over 20 pounds in less than 4 days which is horribly unhealthy.. But if you really really need to pass and swapping is simply not an option.. Thats how i did it. Im not a doctor or a language teacher. And my body is running on 0 and its 2 am. So i dont need criticism about spelling or being wrong about some stuff (medically or chemically). Thats just how i did it and its how it worked for me. Thanks again guys for all the help and support!!!