Drug Test In 2-3 Days

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Superspliff, May 13, 2014.

1. Hi fellow tokers!

I have a urine test in 2-3 days and not sure what to do. I've been clean for 53 days including today and bought the at home tests from amazon and have been testing myself every week. I have yet to get a negative result and always seems to be positive. I'm 5'11 and 186 lbs. I drink caffeine every day, all day in the form of red bull and soda's. I figured after 50+ days, I'd be ok, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm going to purchase a more expensive test from CVS tonight to see if my shitty tests from amazon were actually working.

I've read a bunch of stuff that says not to work out 2-3 days prior to the test and I didn't want to get a "drink" as I wanted to truly clean out my system. As I said before, I've been clean for 53 days and not sure what else to do. I smoked steady for 3-4 years every day and Quit cold turkey on 3/21/2014.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

2. #2 smokerider13, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    It is different for every person... I would have thought that was plenty of time...

I passed a drug test years ago (I assume I passed because I was hired) by drinking so much water that it didn't have time to collect. The night before the test I smoked a blunt and before going I drank a half gallon of water, peed, then drank another half gallon of water. I peed again and it was clear. I drank another half gallon right before going to the test. The lady administering the test commented that it looked like pure water in the cup. I just told her that I drank a lot of water because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to go... Some times that shows up on the results as "inconclusive" or something and some companies will require a retake of the test.

That was my only test that I had to worry. The next test I took was after about a 6 month break. My current job did not require a test.

Good luck...

3. I was going to try a more expensive test this evening and if I fail that, then I'll drink a shit ton of water and maybe force a retest. Can't believe after 53 days I'm still dirty.. Hopefully it was the shitty tests from Amazon. 

4. It can take longer for some,but I agree with you,would of thought you would be clean in that time

5. Does anyone know the cutoff levels of a standard urine test? It's for pre-employment and I'm hoping I still pass with 53 days clean. It'll be 55-56 days clean when I need to take it. I have 2-3 days to submit after I sign the paperwork.

6. That can be different from state to state in Australia and I guess its the same in the US

I'll be taking the test in Maryland. I seriously hope the cheap tests were just wrong. The bud I get here is no where near what's available in CO and CA so not sure what the issue is.

8. I thought of a way to pass a urine test but I'm not sure if it has been discussed yet as I am pretty new here. Has anyone tried drinking a fuck load of whole milk? Hear me out. I know the way THC metabolites get into your urine is by THC laden fat being burned in your body. So if you work out, you'll burn fat, and end up with more THC metabolites in your urine. So I was thinking, if a few days before your test you loaded up on the fat filled goodness which is whole milk, your body would become overloaded with fat and would not need to burn any stored fat with the THC in it. So you'll be getting hydrated and your stored fat might even be potentially covered by the new fat from the milk. Therefore, in theory, no THC metabolites will make their way into your urine. Does this make sense? I'm not sure exactly how the metabolic and digestive systems work together, but I think this could make sense.

Grasscity Deals Near You