Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test (I already have a method, just a question about it)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hward1, Aug 26, 2016.

1. So I've got a drug test in an hour and a half and no this is no suprize test as I've been job hunting for a while now. I've used the fruit pectin method and am currently downing 2, not 1, but 2 gallons of water within the time listed above. However, I've got more than thc in my system. I did coke and drank a cup of lean last night (first and last time for both). I'm not too worried about the lean because I have a big scar on my arm from getting drunk and punching 4 Windows out so I would say they were prescribed but not anymore or something like that. I've heard it helps with coke. I guess I'm asking your opinion on if you think it would dilute my urine enough. Don't tell me it will work with any drug because it costs the stomach and the bladder. If it actually coated the stomach and the bladder I wouldn't have to ask this. I don't want to describe how it works but a simple Google search will help (Hint: Fiber)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Whyyyy would you do any illegal drugs while job hunting, especially if you know you are doing a drug test the next day

Sent from my LGLS775 using Grasscity Forum mobile app