Drug Test Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Drucias, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Ok I want a summer job but I have some weed that I am smokin. Is there a natural way to flush your system? And if there isnt, how long does it stay in your system? any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. well u could buy one of those kits that clears your system... but the old fashion way is just to drink lots of water, piss it out, and quit smoking for a while... and the how long it lasts thing.......... it depends how much u smoked, and when u last did it, and your wheight, and all that goood stuff.....

3. It can stay in ur system between 30 - 60 days i think

4. give it 30 days for a urine test..and fair warning if you live in NJ, forget about those detox drinks. I would relax for a month and just be clean for the test. TRUST ME, its a lot less stressful. are you sure they are going to drug test you? what kind of job is it? Im sure people will reply to the thread, but do a search in the city as well..there were quiet a few threads recently about drug tests..

5. Go to www.erowid.org and download the THC calculator. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but it's kinda cool.. You mark down what days you smoke, and it will tell you how many days you can't smoke in order to pass a NIDA-5 drug test (the most common drug test, it tests for marijuana and four other drugs).