Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NUUUUUKE, Jun 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. So I have been smoking on a wax pen for about 4 months I have some days off and some days on smoking when I have wax I get high everyday but when I don't I don't get high. I've been off for about 5 days drinking lots of water eating healthy and going to the gym. I'm a bigger guy around 230+ 5"11. And I'm trying to get a job if I was to stick to this how long would it take for me to pass a drug test. (I took one today and failed it)

2. I would say maybe couple more weeks, up to around 3+ more (4 weeks total). Heavy use users it can be discovered up to over 30 days (even up to 6-8 weeks). If you do not have enough time to naturally detox, you might have to look into the use of detox/masking agents to pass a test, or use fake/alternate urine. I just took a test today--I hope I passed.

• Agree Agree x 1