Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DRUG TEST HELP!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Aram02, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Ok so I have a cheap at home drug test that i need to pass and i Am unsupervised when i pee in the cup, what can i put in the urine to make it come out negative

2. Pls help

3. At home? Waterand a splash of juice, unless your from russia, in which case a powerful screwdiver shall suffice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. few drops of bleach

6. well if you use cranberry you can drink it after wards, plus it looks kinda like blood.

Bloody urine sample should surely be a please

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Anything else i can put in my pee sample

8. Many years ago my wife bought something from a headshop to add to her urine, and it flagged for adulterated. I have heard great results from Quick Fix. If you are unsupervised you should probably substitute a synthetic urine over adding bleach or something crazy to your real piss.

I tried Quick Fix and probably would have passed, except the hand warmer and my crotch heated it up to 101 degrees and I had it flagged. Pretty nerve wracking experience...I played stupid and said oh wow 101...I don't think I am running a fever...the guy wasn't impressed.

9. I would highly recommend using Quick Fix, a synthetic urine bought from your local smoke shop. 3 threads within the last couple of weeks have show reports of negative results when using quick fix 6.2.