Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by soscared, Aug 31, 2017.

1. #1 soscared, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    I rarely if ever smoke, maybe 5 times in the last 4 years. On August 12th I took one hit from a blunt. I coughed a lot and didn't feel high so I am hoping that I did not get much marijuana into my body. I then had a urine drug test for a new job on August 24th.

What are my odds of passing? I've read that it takes longer to get out of your system if you are overweight. I am overweight so I guess it would take longer for me. All of the studies I've looked at said single use 3-5 days, so I should be good. Can anyone provide any anecdotes or advice? Thanks!

Edit for more info: I don't work out very often, but I did do cardio one day between the hit and the drug test. I also didn't do any dilution or anything. If I recall correctly, I urinated several times that day before the drug test. I think I gave them the initial stream of urine; I did not pee the initial bit into the toilet like some people here suggest.

2. You should be good. If it's been over one week and you don't smoke frequently then your should be just fine passing the test.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I got an email from work saying I'm cleared to start. Thanks for the encouragement HungryForWater!