Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JekDeSnek, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Hi Grasscity,

I'm 5'10", 210ibs, and I had a single bong hit with average grade shake and I am subject to testing at my job. Idk if it's blood, urine, or hair though. How long would it take me to flush out, and can I take anything to make the process faster?

2. #2 Enjoyable High, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    If you do nothing special to detox (no sweating by vigorouis exercise, no extra eating of spinach rich salads, no extra drinking of purified water and grapefruit or cranberri juice, no vitamin therapy, no extra shitting and pissing, and no meditation) then based on your specs and assuming you were certifiably "negative" before you blazed then your detection window would be NMT 10 days.