Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mg2291, Apr 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Okay so I have a drug test coming up and I really need to pass it and I need the most detailed step by step process to get all this THC out of my system in three weeks (April 28th is the day). It's not for a job it's just for my parents and I tried to stop smoking but before anyone wants to talk shit and say you should have just stopped smoking I have a medical condition where marijuana is the only thing that helps me at this point (I have a state medical card) but my parents come from a place where they think weed is equivalent to heroin and they think I'm lying when I say it helps so this is my shit situation. I don't live with them anymore but they do pay for my college and if I don't come back clean they're not going to pay for it anymore and I wont have anyone to cosign for a loan. I usually dont smoke that much but in the past two weeks I've smoked a lot (maybe 6-8 grams). I don't know if all this information matters but I'm 5'3 and 115 pounds, vegetarian, my metabolism is pretty high (i shit like 2-3 times a day) and I don't have a lot of time to work out but I do walk around everywhere (maybe 8 or 9 miles a day average). I'm pretty sure it's going to be a urine sample. Please help a homie out.