Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 8maker, Mar 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. So I have a drug test coming up on Monday and the last time I smoked was the Monday before and a tiny bit Sunday night but before that I haven't smoked in about 5 months and I wanted to know if I could pass this drug test.

I weigh about 140
    And have a very fast metabolism

2. Dude, read the sticky at the TOP of the the forum about DTs......If you have a drug test and you smoked within one week of your test, youre screwdled unless you use surejell. That works really well, but it has to be taken within two hours or so I believe

3. If you want fail proof method I suggest Substitution. Although people have had positive results with detox products, to me its more of a gamble and it needs you to dilute your urine for "best results". Labs check for samples to see if they are diluted.

Find a clean friend and use their urine, search the web fir subtitution tips and guides, there are tons, including this forum.

If you can afford quick fix 6.1 and can wait for it to arrive, its another good option.