Drug Test Help Urine

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by tdawg101, Aug 6, 2016.

1. So I've been clean for a good 5-8 months, long story short my system is cleared of thc.
    I'm 5"9 and 218 lbs, I'd be stable around 165-170 if I lost excess fat.
    I used to be a full round athlete, I go to the gym but fell off the last week. I'm going today and so forth on.
    I have a drug test coming up this Tuesday, then another scheduled from either 3 weeks to a month.

I been planning on smoking on Tuesday, which the amount of I can't say off the top of my head but what if I smoked 5 grams to an ounce of weed in that one day (not that I may be able to do it just part of the question) would the thc be in my system for the same amount of time?

Also would you say it was a safe bet of me being clean by then? I know it had to do with body type and metabolism, for an extra factor, I gain weight fast but also can lose it quick. I also enjoy using the sauna. I drink my own made fusion water which consists of lemons, limes, oranges and spinach. Any help would be great.

2. If you don't smoke at all for 3 weeks, you might test clean. But if you smoke a few times a month thats enough to test dirty for a while. I just passed with this stuff I got from amazon called certoclear.