Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test help really needed plz plz plz

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by papiganji5666, Dec 20, 2007.

1. alright i know if i searched the forums i could find my answer but i needed to do this quick so here it goes. i need a chepa reliable slution to passing a home drug test. i got arrested and my mom said shes gone random dt me so i just need a way to pass a spur of the moment dt.

another q is i havnt smoked in 34 days exactly and wat i wanna know is if i smoke lets say tommorrow how long will it take to clear outta my system, id only smoke a lil cause my tolereance has def gone down cause i havnt smoked in so ,long so ill get blazed off of a few bowls. im 114 lbs lil skinny dude is that helps. thx and peace out gotta go to work

2. just drink lots of water, especially about an hour or so before the test, but if you dont know when it is then just drink about 16oz of water every 2 hours or so

3. First off it's good your a skinny kid because the THC will leave you faster.
    Also do you know what kind of test they would be using, because safeway urine tests are so random it unbelievable. My best advice is dont smoke if ur really that worried but other than that drink lots of stuff with acid in it. Cranberry Juice is really good.

4. Don't smoke, drink a lot of cranberry juice and water, try to do a lot of excercising sometime soon to release some of the thc and piss it out.

5. say fuck you mom and go live in the woods and wear animal skins and grow your own and if anyone tries to fuck with you sharpen a stick at both ends.

avoiding tests really is the most surefire way

6. This girl knows what shes talkin about ;) Nothing like a girl that knows her ganja!

+rep for the laugh hahaa :D

7. Get bleach and put it in a visine bottle and just keep that on you at all times whenever you think you might get tested.

My neighbor passed a test high. He added a liittle bit of water then pissed and added 2 drops of bleach.

Almost the same situation with another person I know, and passed.

8. How old are you that your mom is giving you random drug tests?

9. I know a guy who used his sister piss to pass it hah... Anyone know how long it would take for thc to leave my system? I surf or workout pretty much everyday and drink about 3 liters of water a day..?