Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test help plzz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by johnthedivine7, May 12, 2017.

1. So basically I just had an interview at a pretty nice restaurant today and now I'm probably going to have to take a drug test for this job but I've already smoked today.
    Now I'm really skinny. Around 5'9 and 110-120lps. Decently active and i piss ALOT, most of the time very clear. But I smoke everyday and have for years. I've failed drug tests in the past so I'm kind of worried.
    With my body size and all does anyone think it's possible for me to pass if it's in the next few days? If so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. maybe... depends on your metabolism... drink fuck tons of water, dont ingest any sugar... Maybe get a wizinator... but shit, restaurants piss test these days? WTF lol

3. Lol yeah no kidding. It's a nice restaurant but I was hoping not to have to take one. I think I'm just going to buy one of those fake piss packs, some handwarmers and a thermometer just to be safe and hope for the fucking best. If I don't get it, it's just not meant to be I guess

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yea, thats what the wizinator is, a fake bag of piss, with a elastic belt and you where it under your pants.. It worked for me :) But you dont have to buy hand warmers... just microwave a bowl of water to above 100 degrees and set the piss bag in it for a couple minutes.. you want it warmer than your body temperature. Then when you put it on, itll cool to your body temp and stay there... I wore mine for like 2 hours before using it and it was still at temp lol

5. For years without a recent extended break, I'd say 2 weeks-4weeks. The 2 is if you're training hard, eating clean, and happen to work construction or something similar. At that workload your cns will clear it out in 2 weeks ez.

6. Mate I had a drug test the other day but for a couple of days before hand drink pure orange juice Nd points of water and just before u go in just drink four cans off energy juice mate I'm thinking I'm going to fail as I had a wee j that morning but like I said I drank energy drinks Nd I pass the test I've been smoking years mate

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

7. There a ring in energy drinks that actually gives u clean test I've another one cumin. Up Nd I hope to do the same worked for me I'm sure it will work for u

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk