DRUG TEST HELP: Perks or no?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Krispy Kush, Feb 15, 2009.

1. How long do perks stay in your body because i have a UA, Drug test for the AIR FORCE, so no its not HOME, its going to be lab tested and heavily examined. Can i realistically blow perks and have a DT in 11 days from today, but im not doing them and boomers until Tuesday...so 9 days

*YOU NEED TO HAVE CORRECT INFORMATION ON THIS* or i am fucked, im lookin and havent found a reliable source, ive read 1-2 days, 3-4 days, all the way to 2 weeks and i cant do em if thats the case

OH AND I HOPE THEY DONT DO A HAIR TEST OR IM FUCKED FOR WEED lol i havent smoked in 4 weeks...depressing, I KNOW

2. boomers/shroom will not show up on the UA. percocet, or any other opiate for that matter will be out of your system in 4 days max. if you're saying that you have 9 days between when you're doing the drugs and the day of the test then you're fine.

3. Close friend of mine has drug tests in the army and blows oxys on the regular, he never fails.

What he does is take 500mg of niacin day before and the day of, drink lots of water and then hes good.

He originally told me about this 2 years ago or so and I've had other friends pass probation doing this.

4. Have you ever thought that with the career that you are pursuing that maybe you shouldnt do drugs at all? Just a thought.

5. Guys don't flame him, it's his business why he does what he does.

As far as the test, you should be ok. Just saturate yourself with water (drink and pee till it's clear) and you'll be fine. Unless you're a daily smoker, saturation will work fine. If you were a daily smoker things like creatine can help. Anyway, don't worry about it.

6. I've quit weed for a month, if you didnt realize in my first post..i hardly ever get fucked up anymore..so dont judge me, when you dont even a.) know who i am and b.) realize i am serving our country

7. If your training and drinking a lot of water you should be fine with in 2/3 days. but i would give a 5 day buffer, just to be safe.

Well when you come back home you'll get a shit tone of oxys and xanax bars. Good luck dude.

8. ya 5 days tops, but if you only got a week left or something might as well just quit while your ahead, drink plenty of fluids the day of your test!