Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test HELLLP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by anonymous802, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I know its on here a lot but i really need advice.
    I have been smoking for 6 plus years. I had a drug test today. I quit about 2 weeks ago, one bowl a week ago. I have been taking at home tests from the dollar tree. Im not sure if they genuinely are 100% accurate. the first one i took was to see if they do, of course i took it the day after smoking. it came up positive. so my indication is they sometimes work. Ive been taking one a day with first void. it took me 3 days to test negative. All ive been doing is drinking cranberry juice as well as plenty of water and soda. also a b12 vitamin a day. this morning i had a faint line on my test. i was unsure so i drank at least 12oz of cranberry juice and a cup of coffee (daily choice) I had my drug test at 10:30am. the lady at labcorp informed me i might have to take the test due to it being a little clear. my color was a pale yellow, i pissed a good amount of what i drank back out within the hour and a half time span from my original drinking. Do you think ill have to take the test over due to dilution?

2. This actually works. I passed a test similar to that given to me by my probation officer. Go to the grocery store and buy certo. It is fruit pectin and should be in the same aisle as jello. While you are there by a 32 oz bottle of lemon lime Gatorade and vitamin b pills (if clear looking pee would be a problem). 2-3 hours before your test, mix one package of the certo with the Gatorade and down it. Make sure to take one or two sips before putting the certo in so it doesn't overflow. It doesn't taste too bad but it's kinda thick. Next, you have to drink 3 bottles of water. Poland spring, store brand, whatever you have laying around. Down these three bottles in the time you have before your test. Make sure to pee 3 times before you test. Take 4 b vitamins with the waters if you need your urine to be yellow. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity ForumSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum