Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test For Work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wesley95, Aug 13, 2014.

1. So, I just went in to fill out an application at a pizza joint in town that my neighbor owns. On the application it asks "how many times per week do you do recreational drugs?" If I am hired and have todo a drug test, what are the chances I'll pass?
    I am 5'10" 220 pounds, I try to be active, go on walks when I can. The last time i smoked was also my first time it was on August 3rd, and I took 5 hits from my friends bong. I am going on a camping trip in a couple days so the soonest I would probably have to take the test is on august 19th. Will I pass? I'm freaking out right now, I don't want my neighbor to find out that I have smoked
    Mitch

2. Everyone had their own tricks and what not. If you need a quick fix I've used niacin and drank tons of water in the past. Soonest ever to clean out was 24 hrs. And that's not clouding your urine or what not it cleans u out. The red itchyness the niacin cause is the toxins being pushed from your body.

That is if you want to try and fight this head on. Either way start doing things to flush your system just to play it a bit safer

3. I used a neighbors urine for a pee test,if your neighbor (pizza joint) monitors the test, you obviously can't do this, but cheating is the only foolproof way, if you come up hot on the test, just tell him you smoked a pizza joint.

4. I once passed a drug test the same day I smoked. I drank a ton of water and then pissed a ton did that for 3 times Went to my doctors apt and then toke a giant sip of water once she gave me a test I passed but if your getting really scared you can just prob Delote the test :/ my buddy did that at his doctor and they didn't even know

5. We'll I did not get the job,so I don't have to worry it right now. Thanks for the help :)

6. First off,its a pizza joint,not police academy,that will definitely not be Ur last job. I say smoke weed,go to college,work part time and enjoy life. Don't stress over a pizza joint job.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. My experience in pizza was that everybody smoked? Has it changed already

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. That's what I was thinking...if they drug test how do they have current employees? Lmao