Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test for Probation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by White Buddha, Jan 17, 2013.

1. I'm back on probation and this time, If I violate it, I will go to jail. I heard urine can get clean within 7 days, no matter how much you've smoked, is this true? I've passed a couple urinalysis before by simply, being clean, or diluting. I have 5 days to get clean, any advice that would further increase the chances of me passing would be great.

2. not be an addict and smoke in the first place? its not hard. been on probation for almost 5 months and have had no trouble not smoking....

3. if you an everyday smoker for an extended length of time, i wouldn't believe you can get clean in 7 days. im a pretty small guy (140 lbs) and if i smoke everyday it takes at least 2-3 weeks to be totally good. if you stop for a week and dilute you may pass but if its a lab test you are probably fucked. i took lab tests every week for a few months as like pre-trial thing my lawyer recommended. guess what, when i smoked they caught it

4. The initial effects created by the THC in marijuana wear off after an hour or two, but the chemicals stay in your body for much longer. The terminal half-life of THC is from about 20 hours to 10 days, depending on the amount and potency of the marijuana used. This means that if you take one milligram of THC that has a half-life of 20 hours, you will still have 0.031 mg of THC in your body more than four days later. The longer the half-life, the longer the THC lingers in your body.

5. They are just strip tests in a cup. I'm guessing these are the easiest to pass.

6. I needed advice for my current situation. You think what you wrote will help me at all right now? Damn :confused_2:

7. tell the forum your smoking history for the past month and im sure you will get better answers. thc builds up

8. you can always try taking niacin(they make you red n feel hot), AZO standard pills(makes your pee orange), or find some fiber to shit it out. its better than nothin

9. 2-3 months ago, I got back into smoking and bought G's at a time. Now I'm buying eighths at a time and I've been having, maybe around 4-5 sessions a day for 3 weeks. I have a tiny bowl so I made the eighths last a little longer. THC is probably stacked in my system right now. I've passed UAs, 2 days after smoking chronic..but I diluted the shit outta myself that time.

10. Yeah my friend bought some Niacin from GNC and he gave me some for my monthly tests. I took 4 at a time. The first time hurt like a bitch! Felt like I was being burned alive but it worked

11. I was on probation and dropped dirty. Locked me up for 4 weeks, came back and pissed dirty again (was in jail not smoking the entire time) and got another 4 weeks. A lot depends on BMI. Lots of water and no smokin.

12. Actually at least where I live they do test to at least make sure sex matches I know someone that got caught this way. Where I live they also certainly send it to a lab...

13. Well here in the burbs of chicago, you piss in a cup with a temp strip and test strip. Badda bing badda boom

14. I could see em doin that in the burbs... I bet if u go into the city they send it to a lab....

15. I bet you'd be ass backwards on that.. Lol chicago doesn't give two fucks about week. Upto 14 grams is simply ticketable and 85% of simple possession cases were being tossed out after wasting tax dollars housing people through the weekend only to have the cases tossed out. So it's stricter in the burbs.

16. Yeah I heard those azo cranberry pills helps and niacin doesn't but niacin can help get it out a bit quicker but 4 azo pills will detox ur system and when taken with lots of water it can b outta ur system within a day or two but I'm not completely sure

17. #19 TheHashashin, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
    That's simply untrue and hears why. When somebody is drug testing you, regardless of what you got caught with, they are doing a full tox screen. For coke, and opiats, and thc and mdma and so on. So even though they may not give a fuck as much about us stoners, the test is still gonna be worse... I personally have never heard of a p/o giving a strip test.... And any lab tests for sex, and if whoever is testing you really wants to be sure it's your piss they watch over your shoulder. It's dehumanizing.

18. Lol ok dude. I e been through the system from jail, probation, violation, prison, parole. Used someone else's piss for 14 months on probation I pissed AT the court house. Results would be up to the court room before i got their. So how'd they send it out? Now on my 15th test I was told the sample wasn't up to temp. Got me violated. Wouldn't be on here tryin to send people off dude. I speak purely from experience. Don't see how you'd argue the way things work here unless you live here. Don't know how they do things where you stay, but that's how it works here.