Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test (for probation) info

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by adamc, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Just go back from my first probation meeting. Just a regular EMIT test. I smoked 8 days ago last, and every day for three days before that. I passed.

I don't see why some people write whole websites dedicated to passing. I'm average size and weight, by the way. No problem. My mind is a lot clearer now that I know I can smoke while on probation :)

2. thats just you...

3. True, but like I said, I'm average. Still, people worry way too much. This is just to re-assure some people.

SOME being the key word.

4. I can honestly say I am extremely surprised you passed. Bud takes like 5 days to clear out for smoking once, so 4 times should take around 20 or more days, and you passed with only eight?
    nice, but just keep in mind luck does run out, and if it isn't luck- be happy you got such a fantastic metabolism:hello::

5. I'm don't eat meat, dairy, eggs, and other shit like that so that might be a factor?

Just sharing my story. I'm new to the forums, by the way

6. possibly that could help you

and by no means was I trying to bash you, just sharing my knowledge

welcome to GC, too

7. I just posted this in another thread but I've never stopped for more than a week and have passed all four tests I have ever taken. I would like to attribute it to being scrawny with a lightning fast metabolism but I don't know the science behind it.