Drug test for military help!

Discussion in 'General' started by BurBode, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Ok...So here we go. I decided to enlist in the Marines a couple months ago. I'm not a heavy smoker at all. I've only done it about...15 times or so. I was trying to get clean but I was stupid, got drunk and smoked two joints of some shitty stuff. It's been 6 days since I smoked and I'm going to meps in 5 days. I bought 4 cranberry jiuce bottles, A bottle of B-12, Niacin and green tea. On top of that I've been drinking a lot of water. What I'm trying to say is, will I be good by the time I go to take the test? I really need help. Thanks. :eek:

2. i think you'll be fine i had a friend who smokes allll the time and quit for two weeks, smoked, and less than a few weeks later had a drug test and she passed.

3. i doubt ull be okay....... pray to god you pass the dip test at the station then pray to god you pass the UA at MEPS

4. Yeah I think you'll be ok. Im going in the military and Im probably going to stop a month before to be safe. Thank God its a piss test and not a hair follicle. Lol

Also they have cleansing kits you can buy look into that if you're not sure.

5. From my experience you'll be good. I only had one UA, and that was my first time at MEPS. I wasn't tested the second time before leaving, in Reception or at Basic. I got randomly picked in AIT though, and I'm about to take one once block leave ends. You'll be ok man, honestly you just had to stick to cranberry juice, water, and lots of exercise. But then again I'm in the Army, and a laxed unit at that. I don't know how often the Marines conduct UAs.

6. I think you'll be fine but I don't know shit about the military or drug tests

7. :( sheeeeeit. Well wish me luck guys.

8. Been there, done that. You will be good bro, just drink alot of water, keep pissing. You need to piss at least 3 times that morning before you take your piss test.

9. #9 BurBode, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
    Thanks man. I really hope so. I've already pissed like 7 times today.