Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test for job coming soon.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushyM0nster, May 10, 2011.

1. Ok I posted on the seasoned tokers forum but my thread got locked. I am getting tested sometime this week for my job. I am about 6'1 and weight a little under 120 lbs. I have a pretty fast metabolism (hence my weight). I also smoke about 5 cigarettes a day if that matters. I smoked probably 2-3 times a day errday up until April 2nd. Then I didn't smoke again until April 15th and it was only a bowl. Do you guys think I'm clean? I would just test myself but money is tight so I can't go drop money on a drug test.

2. Clean? Probably not. Almost? Somewhat likely. Take basic detox measures and I'm sure you'll be fine.

3. Drink water. I smoked daily for 11 months, then quit, and 12 days later I was clean, found out I didn't have to get piss tested for a minute, I smoked 10 days ago, and just tested myself last night, and I'm clean.

Just follow the basics, drink water, try and sweat a little each day.

When it comes to the actual test, don't use your first piss of the day, and use the middle of the stream if peeing in a cup.

Good luck!

4. About how much water should I be drinking everyday toflush out my system? Does cranberry juice help? I normally drink a glass or two of that every day.

5. [​IMG]

For the time being, stick to the first 2 color codes, referring to the chart can help yourself gauge how much water your body needs. As long as you're not dehydrated, your body will move your metabolites out of your system.

Depending on the drug test, they test for dilution. IF I'm really really worried about my pee being too diluted when I go in for the test, I drink a strong energy drink (vitamin B12 colors your urine).

If it's a lab test, worry about dilution, if it's an "in-house" test, all you really have to do is dilute your urine with a lot of water and you'll pass.

In regards to cranberry juice, it's a natural diuretic (elevates the rate of urination), and it helps rid your system of toxins, so yes it helps.

Time is your biggest friend in this process.

6. #7 MLark, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    I dont think you would be clean. Your three week old experience aside (this would probably leave your system if done only one time), from smoking everyday i doubt it would be out of your system. Even a home test might pick that up so forget about a job one. I say don't skimp out on the money, and get some fake urine. You'll get the money back quick with a job.

On a side note Perple3x3d, what website did you get that chart off?

7. Thank you for the help!

8. Workout more than usual and you'll be okay... Jobs usually have shitty tests

9. @MLark, Why? It's been a little over a month of smoking regularly. Plus I have a fast metabolism and next to no body fat. Could you explain your reasoning? Not that I'm necessarily doubting you, I'd just like to know why.